The coaching process gives a leader new perspectives and focuses. Helps leaders implement personal and organizational change by providing support and keeping them focused on attaining their personal and professional goals. The coach’s role is to help remove the obstacles that stand in the way of the leader attaining their goals.
- Establish and take action towards achieving goals.
- Become more self-reliant.
- Gain more job and life satisfaction.
- Contribute more effectively to the team and the organization.
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments.
Prakash Rao. MCC, ICF.
Executive and Leadership Coach
I am on a continuous quest to bring the best of coaching practices to clients, Master Certified Coach from International Coaching Federation (MCC, ICF) after becoming a certified coach from Provocative Change Works, Nick Kemp and a Certified NLP Coach.