Systemic coaching focuses on the parts, and the connections between the parts, as an organic systemic whole that may include the whole organization, its stakeholders and customers, as well as the wider industrial and ecological context that the organization interacts with.
- Bring real clarity and focus.
- Discover blocks, finds hidden resources, and resolution.
- Provides powerful diagnostics for individuals, teams, and businesses at a refreshing pace.
- Helps clients to find their ‘place’ using a uniquely powerful approach.
- Invites greater trust and recognition, personal accountability, and responsibility.
Prakash Rao. MCC, ICF.
Executive and Leadership Coach
I am on a continuous quest to bring the best of coaching practices to clients, Master Certified Coach from International Coaching Federation (MCC, ICF) after becoming a certified coach from Provocative Change Works, Nick Kemp and a Certified NLP Coach.